473,324 Members | 2,400 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,324 software developers and data experts.

Convert Excel data to DAT format

Hello Sir,

I have problems about Excel VBA. How to convert the data in column and row to *.DAT format. I really don`t understand about VBA. Sir, would you like to give your email to me then I will attack the files that. I hope that you would like to help me. Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
dougles

email: <Removed by Moderator>
Sep 19 '07 #1
1 2714
Killer42
8,435 Expert 8TB
I have problems about Excel VBA. How to convert the data in column and row to *.DAT format.
What is DAT format? As far as I can recall, in the thread to which you appended your question, we were just using the "DAT" extension to refer to any general data file that we happened to be using, regardless of the data format. You need to be specific as to what it is you want to convert from, and to.

As for e-mail addresses, please restrict questions to the forum here. The site guidelines forbid posting of your own or anyone else's e-mail address (which is why yours was edited out), and we don't hand out our addresses. Also, questions should be handled through the forum so that others in the future can find the answers.
Sep 19 '07 #2

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: Allison Bailey | last post by:
Hi Folks, I'm a brand new Python programmer, so please point me in the right direction if this is not the best forum for this question.... I would like to open an existing MS Excel spreadsheet...
by: meh | last post by:
I have imported data from excel file. When data came to SQL table, the type of AMOUNT column was varchar. I tried to convert and cast amount type of amount column to number type but it does not...
by: Andrew V. Romero | last post by:
At work we have an excel file that contains the list of medications and their corresponding strengths. I would like to save the excel file as a text list and paste this list into a javascript...
by: Igor | last post by:
Hi everyone! I have a question about exporting data to Microsoft Excel. I am writing program in C# and have to export some data to excel workbook. It works very good using OLE technology, but...
by: Ronald S. Cook | last post by:
Hi, I need to open an Excel file from within my ASP.NET app and read data. I'm guessing the most like format in ASP.NET would be a DataTable. Regardles,, how do I get the data into my ASP.NET...
by: noopathan | last post by:
Hi experts , I have an excel file in the below format --------------------------------------------------------------------- CodeID CodeName Market Name Date...
by: dba123 | last post by:
I need some help and direction on what classes and an example or two (article) on how to read an Excel Worksheet and insert one column into a database table column. I am using .NET 2.0 only. What...
by: Ch Pravin | last post by:
Hi All: I am having the following xml which i need to convert to excel using xslt. Please help me out. Afghanistan.xml <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?> <Languages...
by: TG | last post by:
hi! I am trying to create a sql server table from an excel sheet. Here is the code I have: 'This procedure the xlsx file and dumps it to a table in SQL Server
by: pakerly | last post by:
How would i do this, convert a test file to excel? Lets say my text file has fields like this: NUMBER NAME ADDRESS PHONE 11002 Test1 ...
by: DolphinDB | last post by:
Tired of spending countless mintues downsampling your data? Look no further! In this article, you’ll learn how to efficiently downsample 6.48 billion high-frequency records to 61 million...
by: ryjfgjl | last post by:
ExcelToDatabase: batch import excel into database automatically...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 6 Mar 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM). In this month's session, we are pleased to welcome back...
by: Vimpel783 | last post by:
Hello! Guys, I found this code on the Internet, but I need to modify it a little. It works well, the problem is this: Data is sent from only one cell, in this case B5, but it is necessary that data...
by: ArrayDB | last post by:
The error message I've encountered is; ERROR:root:Error generating model response: exception: access violation writing 0x0000000000005140, which seems to be indicative of an access violation...
by: PapaRatzi | last post by:
Hello, I am teaching myself MS Access forms design and Visual Basic. I've created a table to capture a list of Top 30 singles and forms to capture new entries. The final step is a form (unbound)...
by: CloudSolutions | last post by:
Introduction: For many beginners and individual users, requiring a credit card and email registration may pose a barrier when starting to use cloud servers. However, some cloud server providers now...
by: Defcon1945 | last post by:
I'm trying to learn Python using Pycharm but import shutil doesn't work
by: Shællîpôpï 09 | last post by:
If u are using a keypad phone, how do u turn on JavaScript, to access features like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram....

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.