tool to convert windows forms to web forms

Looking for a tool that can convert windows form to web
forms. Any Ideas?
Nov 20 '05 #1
5 8841
Its called a programmer, sorry couldnt resist that

;-D
"Josh" <pa******@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:0b****************************@phx.gbl...
forms. Any Ideas?

Nov 20 '05 #2
:) easy to be funny when you are not looking at a 100+
form windows app that needs to be converted yesterday. Of
course this is just the start of my fun.
-----Original Message-----

;-D
forms. Any Ideas?

Nov 20 '05 #3

'bah dum tsh.'

"One Handed Man [ OHM ]" <te***************************@BTOpenworld.com>
wrote in message news:eW**************@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

;-D
forms. Any Ideas?

Nov 20 '05 #4
Hello,

"One Handed Man [ OHM ]" <te***************************@BTOpenworld.com>
schrieb:

LOL

--
Herfried K. Wagner
MVP · VB Classic, VB.NET
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet
Nov 20 '05 #5
Cor
Josh,
I think not only a programmer, it needs a designer too.
Plus an architect, because mostly the approach it totaly different, although
you can maybe use a lot of code form your window forms.
I hopes this gives you something that helps you a little bit further
Cor
Nov 20 '05 #6

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

by: Altramagnus | last post by:
I have a complicated Region object, which I need to draw the outline, but not fill How can I convert the Region object to GraphicsPath object? or How can I draw the outline of the Region object?
by: gpaille | last post by:
I got a big Access database I'd like to convert to MS SQL Server 2000 and I'm looking for an efficient automated tool to convert data (over 1 400 tables), query, forms and interface. Does...
by: James | last post by:
Need help to convert a RGB (jpg) image to CMYK colors... Is it possible to convert i using GDI+? Can someone please give me som guide lines. Thanks for you help and time. Best Regards...
by: Ronchese | last post by:
Hi all. Is possible I coerce a value to a determined type informed by a string? See the sample: dim obj as Object obj = SomeConversionType(2, "System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle")
by: Me | last post by:
Hi all I am getting a really bizzare error on when I convert a string into a datetime: The code is : DateTime dt1 = Convert.ToDateTime("10 Sep 2005"); Console.WriteLine(dt1.Year);
by: dtecmeister | last post by:
Looking to see how many people could use this kind of tool. I've got several large databases I've developed in Access with MySQL as the back-end. I've started using Linux instead of windows and...
by: MyEmailList | last post by:
We have an Access data base with severl tables, queries and forms. We want to put it on the web. Is there a tool that will convert the Access queries and forms to ASP? Sorta like "splitting"...
by: Galil | last post by:
I have a subroutine I need to convert from vb.net 2005 to visual C++ ( .net 2005) The function only allows specific characters to be typed into a textbox. the backspace and 0 -9. Private Sub...
by: Kevin.Li | last post by:
Hi all, Any criticism will be appreciated. I have a project coded in VS.NET 2003, and I am moving to VS.NET 2005 and convert to Project to VS.NET 2005 Version. In the former project, I have...
by: Sonnysonu | last post by:
This is the data of csv file 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 2 3 2 3 3 the lengths should be different i have to store the data by column-wise with in the specific length. suppose the i have to...
by: Hystou | last post by:
There are some requirements for setting up RAID: 1. The motherboard and BIOS support RAID configuration. 2. The motherboard has 2 or more available SATA protocol SSD/HDD slots (including MSATA, M.2...
Most computers default to English, but sometimes we require a different language, especially when relocating. Forgot to request a specific language before your computer shipped? No problem! You can...
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows...
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 1 May 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome a new...
by: conductexam | last post by:
I have .net C# application in which I am extracting data from word file and save it in database particularly. To store word all data as it is I am converting the whole word file firstly in HTML and...
by: TSSRALBI | last post by:
Hello I'm a network technician in training and I need your help. I am currently learning how to create and manage the different types of VPNs and I have a question about LAN-to-LAN VPNs. The...
by: 6302768590 | last post by:
Hai team i want code for transfer the data from one system to another through IP address by using C# our system has to for every 5mins then we have to update the data what the data is updated ...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.