473,408 Members | 2,032 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,408 software developers and data experts.

Database connection string

sashi
1,754 Expert 1GB
Hi everyone,

On this web page, you'll find links to sample ADO and ADO.NET connection strings for .NET Data Providers, OLE DB Providers, and ODBC Drivers (DSN/DSN-Less), from Microsoft, Oracle, and many other companies.. take care.. :)

http://www.carlprothman.net/Default.aspx?tabid=81
Aug 20 '06 #1
0 6526

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: Ben M. | last post by:
Greetings all, This should be an easy task, and Im sure it is, but as many times as I have tried, I cant seem to get this to work properly. We changed ISPs recently from a shared host to a...
by: markaelkins | last post by:
I want to create a simple user interface to collect the following data and store the data in a SQL database…. Could someone please help me get started? Data to collect from user interface and...
by: Bernardo Heynemann | last post by:
The following block of code gives me an error. MultiBD is my class for multiple databases. connection= MultiBd.GetConnection(DataProviderType.OLEDB); connection.ConnectionString =...
by: News | last post by:
Hello, I have to build a program with the future in mind and I need a bit of guidance from a guru or two. My program will start as a multi-user Windows Application built with VB.Net and using an...
by: DC Gringo | last post by:
Hi, I'm trying to use a custom action to modify a database (rather than create one) using the VS.NET '03's help example called "Custom Action to Create Database During Installation". I've made...
by: Matt | last post by:
Hello, What is the best way to handle the database connection string for a class library project that will be compiled and used as a .dll? This .dll will be accessed via classic ASP and in...
Frinavale
by: Frinavale | last post by:
How To Use A Database In Your Program Many .NET solutions are database driven and so many of us often wonder how to access the database. To help you understand the answer to this question I've...
by: fniles | last post by:
In the Windows application (using VB.NET 2005) I use connection pooling like the following: In the main form load I open a connection using a connection string that I stored in a global variable...
by: =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?= | last post by:
Hi EveryBody: I made web site using asp.net 2.0 Vb.Net. The project depends on database in the local machine. The web site has • Create User Wizard and • Login form When the user is...
Curtis Rutland
by: Curtis Rutland | last post by:
How To Use A Database In Your Program Part II This article is intended to extend Frinny’s excellent article: How to Use a Database in Your Program. Frinny’s article defines the basic concepts...
by: nemocccc | last post by:
hello, everyone, I want to develop a software for my android phone for daily needs, any suggestions?
by: Hystou | last post by:
There are some requirements for setting up RAID: 1. The motherboard and BIOS support RAID configuration. 2. The motherboard has 2 or more available SATA protocol SSD/HDD slots (including MSATA, M.2...
marktang
by: marktang | last post by:
ONU (Optical Network Unit) is one of the key components for providing high-speed Internet services. Its primary function is to act as an endpoint device located at the user's premises. However,...
Most computers default to English, but sometimes we require a different language, especially when relocating. Forgot to request a specific language before your computer shipped? No problem! You can...
Oralloy
by: Oralloy | last post by:
Hello folks, I am unable to find appropriate documentation on the type promotion of bit-fields when using the generalised comparison operator "<=>". The problem is that using the GNU compilers,...
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows...
agi2029
by: agi2029 | last post by:
Let's talk about the concept of autonomous AI software engineers and no-code agents. These AIs are designed to manage the entire lifecycle of a software development project—planning, coding, testing,...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 1 May 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome a new...
by: conductexam | last post by:
I have .net C# application in which I am extracting data from word file and save it in database particularly. To store word all data as it is I am converting the whole word file firstly in HTML and...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.