473,320 Members | 1,921 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,320 software developers and data experts.

Internet Explorer Inside Ms-Access forms?

hi

please suggest me whether We can view internet explorer in the ms-access forms

i have searched lot in google,, cannot get exact solution,,

we have to use Active X or any other solution s there?

Regards
macro
Sep 28 '06 #1
5 11209
PEB
1,418 Expert 1GB
Oh my God you are genious!!! :) Before it was Acrobat reader and now it's a lot more interesting!

Why do not simply open the respective hyperlink in a separate window?

But in form it seems that you need ActiveX Control, the next goel is it the Windows Explorer??? Maybe here this is not a client application this is like a system object...

Really I don't know... :)

Have a big chance!

:)

hi

please suggest me whether We can view internet explorer in the ms-access forms

i have searched lot in google,, cannot get exact solution,,

we have to use Active X or any other solution s there?

Regards
macro
Sep 30 '06 #2
Oh my God you are genious!!! :) Before it was Acrobat reader and now it's a lot more interesting!

Why do not simply open the respective hyperlink in a separate window?

But in form it seems that you need ActiveX Control, the next goel is it the Windows Explorer??? Maybe here this is not a client application this is like a system object...

Really I don't know... :)

Have a big chance!

:)

hi

please dont kid me,,

as in our office we have a Well structured MRP application running in access..we are trying to add some functionalities there,
so that i am trying those things in a seq...

regards
Macro
Oct 2 '06 #3
pgirl
You can use WebBrowser activex object available in controls.
Oct 2 '06 #4
Tanis
143 100+
Depends if you want to go to a specific URL in which case this code will do.

Private Sub Command0_Click()
Dim strUrl As String
strUrl = "http://www.google.com"
Call Shell("explorer.exe " & strUrl, vbMaximizedFocus)
End Sub

If you want to bring up the full IE window,it requires a lot of code. A visit to the Dev Ashish site might help. Not sure what it comes under so you will have to search.

http://www.mvps.org/access/index.html
Oct 2 '06 #5
thnks for all ur replies.
Dec 1 '06 #6

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: Paulina Morchio T. | last post by:
by: Edward Mitchell | last post by:
Is there a way that I can repair MS Internet Explorer? I seem to have broken it somewhere. I have been developing a .NET app. Three days ago I saw a message box in a web site that I visit saying...
by: Thomas | last post by:
Hi, I'm having a problem with the dynamically created inputfields in Internet Explorer. The situation is the following: - I have a dynamically created table with a textbox in each Cell. - It...
by: Jeff | last post by:
Use the MS Script Editor included free with MS Office 2002 and above, for debugging Internet Explorer (IE). This subject is of great interest to many JS developers, as there is no obvious, low...
by: Wendy | last post by:
Hello, I have a program that does the following: When a user clicks on a row in a VB.NET datagrid, it will open a web page in Internet Explorer (that corresponds to that item in the selected row...
by: Etayki | last post by:
Hi! I am new to VB.net and I am using the Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition I have two questions: 1. I am trying to write an application that will automate Internet Explorer and store data...
by: Christian W Larsen | last post by:
I want to export a datagrid to Excel. Here is the code: Response.Clear(); Response.Buffer = true; Response.AddHeader("content-disposition", "attachment;filename=FileName.xls");...
by: DolphinDB | last post by:
Tired of spending countless mintues downsampling your data? Look no further! In this article, you’ll learn how to efficiently downsample 6.48 billion high-frequency records to 61 million...
by: ryjfgjl | last post by:
ExcelToDatabase: batch import excel into database automatically...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 6 Mar 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM). In this month's session, we are pleased to welcome back...
isladogs
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 6 Mar 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM). In this month's session, we are pleased to welcome back...
by: PapaRatzi | last post by:
Hello, I am teaching myself MS Access forms design and Visual Basic. I've created a table to capture a list of Top 30 singles and forms to capture new entries. The final step is a form (unbound)...
by: Defcon1945 | last post by:
I'm trying to learn Python using Pycharm but import shutil doesn't work
by: Shællîpôpï 09 | last post by:
If u are using a keypad phone, how do u turn on JavaScript, to access features like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram....
by: af34tf | last post by:
Hi Guys, I have a domain whose name is BytesLimited.com, and I want to sell it. Does anyone know about platforms that allow me to list my domain in auction for free. Thank you
isladogs
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 3 Apr 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome former...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.