the following URL: 'http://localhost/test'. HTTP 1.1/500
Server Error'...

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109
--
Dave Anderson

Unsolicited commercial email will be read at a cost of $500 per message. Use
of this email address implies consent to these terms. Please do not contact
me directly or ask me to contact you directly for assistance. If your
question is worth asking, it's worth posting.
Jul 19 '05 #3
See, I knew there was a reason I came here. (^_-) OK, I'll
try that tonight and let y'all know what happens.

Thanks,

Steve

So find out what the real error is.
http://www.aspfaq.com/2109

Jul 19 '05 #4

This thread has been closed and replies have been disabled. Please start a new discussion.

Similar topics

by: Edo | last post by:
Hello, I have a big problem with my Apache 2.0.49 + PHP 4.3.7 on FreeBSD 5.2.1. When I browse some pages of my PHP+Mysql site with MSIExplore (HTTP1.1), MSIE cache a lot of pages (also with...
by: Ken Lindner | last post by:
I have a need to become familiar with SQL Server 2000 for work. Needless to say I am new to SQL Server any version, but not IT in general. My employer has provided me with the SQL Server 2000...
by: haian | last post by:
Hi everyone ! Sorry for my English skill I'm using Win2003 Server (Enterprise). I setup Visual Studio 2003. Setup completed without any errors. After that I tried to create new Web project and I...
by: Amanda | last post by:
From a guy in Microsoft newsgroups: | In *comp.databases.ibm-db2* there are always IBM guys | from the Toronto labs on line.Post with the | -for the love of god please help- | line...
by: Rod | last post by:
I have been working with ASP.NET 1.1 for quite a while now. For some reason, opening some ASP.NET applications we wrote is producing the following error message: "The Web server reported...
by: llevi | last post by:
I've had this error for months: When trying to open a new asp .net project under .net 2003, i get the following error: The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or...
by: Suresh | last post by:
Hi Guys I have Db2 server installed on remote server. i am connecting to that remote server by using VPN. I want to connect that remote DB2 server instance using my local machine DB2...
by: Marcus | last post by:
I have a function that simply returns TRUE if it can connect to a particular Sql Server 2005 express, or FALSE if it cannot. I am getting some strange error codes returned when the computer that...
by: =?Utf-8?B?TWFuZXNo?= | last post by:
I got problem with my webapplication ,when i'm trying to open new or already exsisting application they show this error.. plz help to recover it .. maneshm3@hotmail.com
by: Hystou | last post by:
There are some requirements for setting up RAID: 1. The motherboard and BIOS support RAID configuration. 2. The motherboard has 2 or more available SATA protocol SSD/HDD slots (including MSATA, M.2...
marktang
by: marktang | last post by:
ONU (Optical Network Unit) is one of the key components for providing high-speed Internet services. Its primary function is to act as an endpoint device located at the user's premises. However,...
Oralloy
by: Oralloy | last post by:
Hello folks, I am unable to find appropriate documentation on the type promotion of bit-fields when using the generalised comparison operator "<=>". The problem is that using the GNU compilers,...
jinu1996
by: jinu1996 | last post by:
In today's digital age, having a compelling online presence is paramount for businesses aiming to thrive in a competitive landscape. At the heart of this digital strategy lies an intricately woven...
agi2029
by: agi2029 | last post by:
Let's talk about the concept of autonomous AI software engineers and no-code agents. These AIs are designed to manage the entire lifecycle of a software development project—planning, coding, testing,...
by: conductexam | last post by:
I have .net C# application in which I am extracting data from word file and save it in database particularly. To store word all data as it is I am converting the whole word file firstly in HTML and...
by: TSSRALBI | last post by:
Hello I'm a network technician in training and I need your help. I am currently learning how to create and manage the different types of VPNs and I have a question about LAN-to-LAN VPNs. The...
by: 6302768590 | last post by:
Hai team i want code for transfer the data from one system to another through IP address by using C# our system has to for every 5mins then we have to update the data what the data is updated ...
muto222
php
by: muto222 | last post by:
How can i add a mobile payment intergratation into php mysql website.

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.