473,324 Members | 2,473 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,324 software developers and data experts.

Coding for list item in Oracle developer

Hi,

I have got two list items .i want to add list elements from one list item to another.i have got a button between these two list items to add the elements.
please do help me and tell me what coding has to be written in the When_Button_pressed trigger of the button.The list items are list1 and list2.
One condition is after every move the control must be placed in the first element of list1 and last element of list2.
Oct 17 '06 #1
0 1601

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: Nathan Sokalski | last post by:
When I attempt to run a form created with Oracle9i Forms Builder I receive a dialog box asking for the following info: User Name: Password: Database: I obviously know my User Name and...
by: Orhan Aykut | last post by:
Hi, This may be a newbie question though but we're about to start a large s/w project (it will be a scalable "accounting and budget program" in a large scale) and we're planning to develop it in...
by: Galina | last post by:
Hello I have 6 dependent list boxes on my ASP page:  Faculty;  Lecturer;  Course;  Course occurrence;  Group;  Week commencing date. When faculty is selected, lists of lecturers and...
by: Hazz | last post by:
I needed to provide client side validation for a web forms text box, radio button list, and drop down list. I asked two developers I work with what they thought I should do. One said Javascript,...
by: Simon Jefferies | last post by:
Hello, I am trying to add an item to a checked list box, like: clbList.Items.add("Hello",true) I get an error back: Run-time exception thrown: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException -...
by: yasodhai | last post by:
Hi, I used a dropdown control which is binded to a datagrid control. I passed the values to the dropdownlist from the database using a function as follows in the aspx itself. <asp:DropDownList...
by: maanasa | last post by:
Hi, I've one question. Can we have a list box in oracle forms so that i can select multiple values from that list. I keep the item property as list type and still drop down come up. Does Oracle...
by: NandiniRamesh | last post by:
When I click combo box in Form control (Developer tab-insert menu), dropdown box is coming. if i write coding for combo box, it is not working and i do not know the coding for dropdown. if i try...
by: faroz | last post by:
hi everyone; i need ur valuable informations..Im using developer 6i forms. I have several thousand records in an existing database. My forms use several list_items... for example job title....i...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 6 Mar 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM). In this month's session, we are pleased to welcome back...
isladogs
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 6 Mar 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM). In this month's session, we are pleased to welcome back...
by: Vimpel783 | last post by:
Hello! Guys, I found this code on the Internet, but I need to modify it a little. It works well, the problem is this: Data is sent from only one cell, in this case B5, but it is necessary that data...
by: PapaRatzi | last post by:
Hello, I am teaching myself MS Access forms design and Visual Basic. I've created a table to capture a list of Top 30 singles and forms to capture new entries. The final step is a form (unbound)...
by: CloudSolutions | last post by:
Introduction: For many beginners and individual users, requiring a credit card and email registration may pose a barrier when starting to use cloud servers. However, some cloud server providers now...
by: Shællîpôpï 09 | last post by:
If u are using a keypad phone, how do u turn on JavaScript, to access features like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram....
by: af34tf | last post by:
Hi Guys, I have a domain whose name is BytesLimited.com, and I want to sell it. Does anyone know about platforms that allow me to list my domain in auction for free. Thank you
by: Faith0G | last post by:
I am starting a new it consulting business and it's been a while since I setup a new website. Is wordpress still the best web based software for hosting a 5 page website? The webpages will be...
isladogs
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 3 Apr 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome former...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.