473,321 Members | 1,916 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,321 software developers and data experts.

HTML prob

Heres another question. I copy and pasted an html code but only the code came up on the page, I wanted to preview pictures and information and it didn't do it. what am i doing wrong? I designed a web site on fp 2002, using ecommerce to sell my products, when copy and pasting the information, it only comes up on the shopping cart from ecommerce im using. do i have to deleate my pages in fp and then ecommerce automatically generates the pages when I put the information in?
Oct 30 '06 #1
1 1125
AricC
1,892 Expert 1GB
If you copied and pasted code and when you call up the webpage all you see is the code this means you are missing tags ie.. if you don't have the code wrapped in the correct tags your browser see the 'code' as plain text.
<html>
<head>
<title>My Web Page</title>
</head>
<body>

Your code goes here!

</body>
</html>

You may get more info for your posts if you post in the HTML/CSS topic. This is the Visual Basic topic, the HTML/CSS gurus might not hang out in here.

HTH,
AricC
Oct 30 '06 #2

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: shay | last post by:
if anyone have a good idea about how to creat an html to image component i tried : A. capture a web browser controll prob 1. a win form app , we need to put the web controll inside A dll file....
by: Steve | last post by:
Hi There, Prob a simple answer to this (I hope) but I can't quite work it out yet... I have this in a page: <map name="Map"> <area shape="rect" coords="43,68,52,77" href="map.html"...
by: Mythran | last post by:
We have a web control. (Please note, all our libraries and controls are given a strong name). When we place the web control on a web page, it works fine. We are using a project reference to it...
by: SteMc | last post by:
Hi, I'm using vb 2003 and have a browser window. Previsouly I used the command... "main_browser.navigate("C:\....\html files\main.html") and the browser succesfully navigated to the designated...
by: saurabh | last post by:
Can anybody tell me how to change the value of an html control from the c#.... eg i hv one asp.net radio button control and one html hidden variable... so on page load in case the radio button is...
by: Denis Jevon | last post by:
I have a problem which is probably simple to solve but I can't find the answer. In the past I have added pages to sites I have built with names like aboutus.html and when I or anyone else wants to...
Savage
by: Savage | last post by:
I'm making for fun a simple program which format a input file.Input file sustain of person name,lastname and date of birth.Output file si supposed to be forammted as following: NAME ...
by: mnacw | last post by:
Can anybody help me to resolve this prob. i have installed Visual Studio 2005 Professional edition. I am working in VB.Net. When I tried to connect to database it is connected but when i make some...
by: Mutant Merv | last post by:
Hi, As I mentioned in the Introduction Forum I am full of enthusiasm but very low on Knowledge. Using Sams HTML & XHTML book I am slowly reading and understanding the use of HTML but already I...
by: Roderik | last post by:
Hi, This is a folluw-up from the html group because it was considered off-topic there. I am wondering why (half of the) squared images are not aligned on the right of the text in Internet...
by: DolphinDB | last post by:
Tired of spending countless mintues downsampling your data? Look no further! In this article, you’ll learn how to efficiently downsample 6.48 billion high-frequency records to 61 million...
by: ryjfgjl | last post by:
ExcelToDatabase: batch import excel into database automatically...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 6 Mar 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM). In this month's session, we are pleased to welcome back...
by: Vimpel783 | last post by:
Hello! Guys, I found this code on the Internet, but I need to modify it a little. It works well, the problem is this: Data is sent from only one cell, in this case B5, but it is necessary that data...
by: PapaRatzi | last post by:
Hello, I am teaching myself MS Access forms design and Visual Basic. I've created a table to capture a list of Top 30 singles and forms to capture new entries. The final step is a form (unbound)...
by: Defcon1945 | last post by:
I'm trying to learn Python using Pycharm but import shutil doesn't work
by: Shællîpôpï 09 | last post by:
If u are using a keypad phone, how do u turn on JavaScript, to access features like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram....
by: af34tf | last post by:
Hi Guys, I have a domain whose name is BytesLimited.com, and I want to sell it. Does anyone know about platforms that allow me to list my domain in auction for free. Thank you
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 3 Apr 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome former...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.