Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
+ Post

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Beginner to java - HELP!

61 New Member
Hai to all,

i had just now started studying java...

Can anyone plzz tell me..

is there any free e-books available for studying, java programming basics..

Plzz tell me which websites will be used for studying java programming.

senthil
Feb 6 '07 #1
3 1678
dmstn
16 New Member
Try that one:
www.onlinecompu terbooks.com
Feb 6 '07 #2
JavaStudent07
64 New Member
If you find a specific subject that you need details on go to Wikipedia and type in what you want, Wikipedia is loaded with pretty much everything you can think of.
Feb 6 '07 #3
r035198x
13,262 MVP
Hai to all,

i had just now started studying java...

Can anyone plzz tell me..

is there any free e-books available for studying, java programming basics..

Plzz tell me which websites will be used for studying java programming.

senthil
Also some free classes going on here.
Feb 6 '07 #4

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: jcnews | last post by:
I am a beginner programmer just starting to learn Java. Can someone tell me what is wrong with this applet? The output is: Circumference is 47.1225 Area is 176.70938 Volume is 1767.0938 I don't think that is the correct value of the volume because it is exactly 10 times the area.
by: jcnews | last post by:
I am using Windows XP and am learning how to program in Java. Is there any way to get my fonts to be anti-aliased in both editors and in my programs? The non anti-aliased fonts don't look very good and are a little harder on my eyes. Thanks.
by: Alex | last post by:
Hello I am interested learn more about .NET but am uncertain of exactly what niche it fills in the world of programming. (The more I read the more I am confused). What I am looking for is the ability ot write programs to work on mobile phones, as well as web pages, and to interact with servers. My background is a basic knowledge of...
by: Joshua Rulz | last post by:
Hi, i want to learn to program im quite skilled with computers and want to learn c++. is there anyone who can teach me or tell me a good website to learn it? all replies will be appreciated.
by: mitchellpal | last post by:
Hi guys, am learning c as a beginner language and am finding it rough especially with pointers and data files. What do you think, am i being too pessimistic or thats how it happens for a beginner? Are there better languages than c for a beginner? For instance visual basic or i should just keep the confidence of improving?
by: RAM | last post by:
Hello, I graduated computer science faculty and decided to became a programmer. Please help me to make a decision: Java or Microsoft .NET? What is the future of Java? Thanks! /RAM/
by: Jacky Luk | last post by:
import java.awt.Graphics; public class printtest extends java.applet.Applet { public void init() { } public void paint (Graphics g) {
by: mac010904 | last post by:
i'm new to java an have an assignment. i need to write a program that will calculate the sides of a triangle using x and y coordinates.also, it should provide the area, perimeter and lengths of the sides of the triangle as well as the angle in degrees. It's a monster to a beginner. we went from "Hello World" to this. please help! ...
by: Johs | last post by:
I am looking for a good C++ book for beginners. I have some experience with C and a lot of experience with Java. I am currently reading Bjarne Stroustrups C++ Programming Language but it starts off rather complex without examples of compiling modules or making and using classes. Is there some C++ books that takes you through the whole...
by: Hazza | last post by:
Hello, I am teaching myself java and am completely stuck. I am using the java development kit and vista command prompt to compile and interpret programmes. I am getting error codes which don't make sense because they refer to a code that seems all right to me. Here is the code: class calculator { public static void main(String arguments)...
marktang
by: marktang | last post by:
ONU (Optical Network Unit) is one of the key components for providing high-speed Internet services. Its primary function is to act as an endpoint device located at the user's premises. However, people are often confused as to whether an ONU can Work As a Router. In this blog post, we’ll explore What is ONU, What Is Router, ONU & Router’s main...
by: Hystou | last post by:
Most computers default to English, but sometimes we require a different language, especially when relocating. Forgot to request a specific language before your computer shipped? No problem! You can effortlessly switch the default language on Windows 10 without reinstalling. I'll walk you through it. First, let's disable language...
by: Hystou | last post by:
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows Update option using the Control Panel or Settings app; it automatically checks for updates and installs any it finds, whether you like it or not. For...
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each protocol has its own unique characteristics and advantages, but as a user who is planning to build a smart home system, I am a bit confused by the...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 1 May 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome a new presenter, Adolph Dupré who will be discussing some powerful techniques for using class modules. He will explain when you may want to use classes...
by: conductexam | last post by:
I have .net C# application in which I am extracting data from word file and save it in database particularly. To store word all data as it is I am converting the whole word file firstly in HTML and then checking html paragraph one by one. At the time of converting from word file to html my equations which are in the word document file was convert...
by: adsilva | last post by:
A Windows Forms form does not have the event Unload, like VB6. What one acts like?
by: 6302768590 | last post by:
Hai team i want code for transfer the data from one system to another through IP address by using C# our system has to for every 5mins then we have to update the data what the data is updated we have to send another system
bsmnconsultancy
by: bsmnconsultancy | last post by:
In today's digital era, a well-designed website is crucial for businesses looking to succeed. Whether you're a small business owner or a large corporation in Toronto, having a strong online presence can significantly impact your brand's success. BSMN Consultancy, a leader in Website Development in Toronto offers valuable insights into creating...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.