473,403 Members | 2,071 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,403 software developers and data experts.

How can I capture input from another program

I want to capture the input from a writing pad and apply in vb2005 but I don't know any programming codes about it.

The writing pad is connected by a USB port.

Before I run the writing pad program, it can be a mouse and move around
double click = normal one click
click twice = normal double click

When I run the writing pad program
Any movement of the pen on the writing pad will only shows in the program and make Chinese words recognition itself. It is a kind of Chinese word input method.

I want to capture this part(link below) in the writing pad program and use it in vb2005 for further development.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f386/erickwan88/word.jpg

Please suggest any ideas or provide some relative codes may help me. I am very urgent. Thanks a lot.
Mar 1 '07 #1
1 1602
willakawill
1,646 1GB
Hi. In order for you to be able to capture data you will need an api. check in your project reference list for a reference to this application. If there is a reference there you can include it in your project and look at the object browser to see what methods you can use.
Mar 4 '07 #2

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: Me Mine | last post by:
i, I have trying to code a small console app that will allow a user to select a window and then create a screen capture of the window. I haven't been able to figure out how to do the screen...
by: jaylucier | last post by:
Howdy, I'm trying to break an input string into multpile pieces using a series of delimiters that start with an asterisk. Following the asterisk is a mulitple character identifier immediately...
by: erickwan88 | last post by:
I want to capture the input from a writing pad and apply in vb2005 but I don't know any programming codes about it. The writing pad is connected by a USB port. Before I run the writing pad...
by: j101 | last post by:
I am attempting to set up Q Capture on RH Linux (x86_64) using DB2 9 fp2, but there seems to be a general problem loading a specify MQ shared library "/opt/mqm/lib/libmqm_r.so". I have MQ v6...
by: Muffin | last post by:
I am trying to capture the out put of a command line program. Let say ping or maybe better yet nslookup. I would like to launch and then capture all the output , redirect it I guess to a string...
by: sangith | last post by:
Hi, I tried the packet capture module program. I did a file transfer using ftp from this host to another server. But when I ran the program, it was just hanging off and it did not print the...
by: chitralaxman | last post by:
sir, i've written a program which will pass input to an exe file using system command and now i'm in need to capture the output produced by the .exe file for that input . the output should be...
by: odednaftali | last post by:
Hello I'm writing a video recorder that records input from an external device I use multipule files capture, and every X minutes i stop the graph, set the output file name to another file and...
by: JB | last post by:
On 8 Apr, 10:03, "DSK Chakravarthy" <dskch...@msn.comwrote: Thanks for the reply. So the first part is looking easy enough. As for the next part: Well I have a winform which has a few text...
by: teneesh | last post by:
Hi, I'm trying to find some records in a table that has been exported into Access (tbl_test). The new table that I am trying to create and insert the data to is called (tbl_test1). Here's my...
by: Charles Arthur | last post by:
How do i turn on java script on a villaon, callus and itel keypad mobile phone
BarryA
by: BarryA | last post by:
What are the essential steps and strategies outlined in the Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA) roadmap for aspiring data scientists? How can individuals effectively utilize this roadmap to progress...
by: nemocccc | last post by:
hello, everyone, I want to develop a software for my android phone for daily needs, any suggestions?
by: Sonnysonu | last post by:
This is the data of csv file 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 2 3 2 3 3 the lengths should be different i have to store the data by column-wise with in the specific length. suppose the i have to...
by: Hystou | last post by:
There are some requirements for setting up RAID: 1. The motherboard and BIOS support RAID configuration. 2. The motherboard has 2 or more available SATA protocol SSD/HDD slots (including MSATA, M.2...
Most computers default to English, but sometimes we require a different language, especially when relocating. Forgot to request a specific language before your computer shipped? No problem! You can...
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows...
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 1 May 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome a new...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.