473,378 Members | 1,580 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,378 software developers and data experts.

explain JDBC type1.type2 .......

dmjpro
2,476 2GB
plz explain the type1,type2 ..... JDBC drivers specification .....

and alos tell me what is thin and thick driver ...... how can i understand these driver specification .....

plz explain me in details or send me good link ..... thanxxxxx
Mar 6 '07 #1
2 1840
r035198x
13,262 8TB
plz explain the type1,type2 ..... JDBC drivers specification .....

and alos tell me what is thin and thick driver ...... how can i understand these driver specification .....

plz explain me in details or send me good link ..... thanxxxxx
Wiki has an entry for it.
Mar 6 '07 #2
dmjpro
2,476 2GB
good link .... thanx
Mar 6 '07 #3

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: anton | last post by:
i have weblogic (7 and 8.1) installations that need to talk securely via JDBC to mssql database. preferrably using type4 (or at least type2) driver. is there anything out there that can be of any...
by: Pascal Sourisseau | last post by:
Hi, want to use the com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver (Universal Jdbc Driver) ... In witch db2 distribution can i find it ? and version ? (for type2 and type4) thx Pascal
by: bruce_milner | last post by:
I am having a problem using DB2 for z/OS Visual Explain V8 for Windows. The error message is: Fail to load JDBC driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver I have un-installed/re-installed DB...
by: sang | last post by:
Hello I have a doubt in JDBC Drivers using in mysql, How many types of Drivers are available in java using msql. From this ""Class.forName("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"); "", what type of Driver...
by: kabotnet | last post by:
Hi, I'm new in db2, I'm trying to execute EXPLAIN command on some queries but i have error like: And message similar to: Token EXPLAIN is not valid, valid tokens ( END GET SET CALL DROP FREE...
by: %NAME% | last post by:
(Thanks to Bernd, Ian, Phil last time for their detailed answers last time) Now I try to call JDBC driver without giving the username and password as they suggested. I am using DB2 jdbc on SunOS...
by: %NAME% | last post by:
I am using jdbc type2 connection via "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver", on Solaris I first get this error when it tries to load the native implementation: java.sql.SQLException:...
by: bevis | last post by:
I'm new to sql server and mysql but this seems like it should be a pretty straight forward jdbc connection. But I have spent almost 2 days just trying to get a jdbc connection. Please help if you...
by: cwhankey | last post by:
I'm trying to connect to a zOS instance of DB2 via the IBM DB2 JDBC driver, but I'm getting this error: com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.DisconnectException: The application server rejected establishment of...
by: Faith0G | last post by:
I am starting a new it consulting business and it's been a while since I setup a new website. Is wordpress still the best web based software for hosting a 5 page website? The webpages will be...
by: ryjfgjl | last post by:
In our work, we often need to import Excel data into databases (such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) for data analysis and processing. Usually, we use database tools like Navicat or the Excel import...
by: taylorcarr | last post by:
A Canon printer is a smart device known for being advanced, efficient, and reliable. It is designed for home, office, and hybrid workspace use and can also be used for a variety of purposes. However,...
If we have dozens or hundreds of excel to import into the database, if we use the excel import function provided by database editors such as navicat, it will be extremely tedious and time-consuming...
In our work, we often receive Excel tables with data in the same format. If we want to analyze these data, it can be difficult to analyze them because the data is spread across multiple Excel files...
by: emmanuelkatto | last post by:
Hi All, I am Emmanuel katto from Uganda. I want to ask what challenges you've faced while migrating a website to cloud. Please let me know. Thanks! Emmanuel
BarryA
by: BarryA | last post by:
What are the essential steps and strategies outlined in the Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA) roadmap for aspiring data scientists? How can individuals effectively utilize this roadmap to progress...
by: nemocccc | last post by:
hello, everyone, I want to develop a software for my android phone for daily needs, any suggestions?
by: Hystou | last post by:
There are some requirements for setting up RAID: 1. The motherboard and BIOS support RAID configuration. 2. The motherboard has 2 or more available SATA protocol SSD/HDD slots (including MSATA, M.2...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.