473,404 Members | 2,213 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,404 software developers and data experts.

All videos play slow and skip on my pc

Ok My Pc is pretty new and whenever i play itunes music or videos on my pc or on youtube.com my pc slows down quite abit and the videos skip threw jittery n jerky and i miss all the video it stops plays agen like 3seconds later
can anyone help
May 29 '07 #1
1 2839
bartonc
6,596 Expert 4TB
Here's another one that I missed. Sorry. Should be in the Windows Forum.
Jun 4 '07 #2

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: James Aguilar | last post by:
Hey all, I have a bit of code that implements a suffix array, which is essentially an array of iterators or indexes into a string. The array starts out like this String: ABAB Array: 0123 ...
by: terpatwork | last post by:
Hi, I've created a website that has mpg files embedded in static html pages as so: <embed src="filename.mpg" width="165" height="175" autostart="false"></embed> First off - I know this may...
by: tushargupta82 | last post by:
Hi all, I have some video files embedded in html files included in a chm file. I am trying to invoke this chm file through a VB .NET application. The chm file opens when I click on a button in...
by: JustThisOneQuestion | last post by:
Hi all. With iTunes 7 (Windows XP), if repeat is selected and a music video is next in the same playlist, the current song finishes but does not switch to the next one automatically... it just sits...
by: thelethal | last post by:
All videos play slow and skip on my pc Ok My Pc is pretty new and whenever i play itunes music or videos on my pc or on youtube.com my pc slows down quite abit and the videos skip threw jittery n...
by: gthbtvk | last post by:
Hey Basically the problem is that when i listen music or watch videos either offline or online it starts skiping and stopping and will only play if i keep moving the mouse around! Its only...
by: jon | last post by:
Hi, I was hoping someone in this section could help me with a C based API that plays videos, all different kinds of videos. I have found how to play .avi files, but playing other files seems to be...
by: Denisha00 | last post by:
Im Not Sure if This Is The Right Thing To Leave A Message Under Or Not But I Really Need Help. I Have Aol. And I Think Aol Doesnt Play Videos And Things Period. It Wont Play Music or Videos. And if...
by: keith2045 | last post by:
I'm trying to create a plugin that will play flash videos (via a http network stream). I found some code that will play swf files (not sure about network swf files, cant get it working to test it....
by: emmanuelkatto | last post by:
Hi All, I am Emmanuel katto from Uganda. I want to ask what challenges you've faced while migrating a website to cloud. Please let me know. Thanks! Emmanuel
by: nemocccc | last post by:
hello, everyone, I want to develop a software for my android phone for daily needs, any suggestions?
by: Sonnysonu | last post by:
This is the data of csv file 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 2 3 2 3 3 the lengths should be different i have to store the data by column-wise with in the specific length. suppose the i have to...
by: Hystou | last post by:
There are some requirements for setting up RAID: 1. The motherboard and BIOS support RAID configuration. 2. The motherboard has 2 or more available SATA protocol SSD/HDD slots (including MSATA, M.2...
marktang
by: marktang | last post by:
ONU (Optical Network Unit) is one of the key components for providing high-speed Internet services. Its primary function is to act as an endpoint device located at the user's premises. However,...
jinu1996
by: jinu1996 | last post by:
In today's digital age, having a compelling online presence is paramount for businesses aiming to thrive in a competitive landscape. At the heart of this digital strategy lies an intricately woven...
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each...
agi2029
by: agi2029 | last post by:
Let's talk about the concept of autonomous AI software engineers and no-code agents. These AIs are designed to manage the entire lifecycle of a software development project—planning, coding, testing,...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 1 May 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome a new...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.