473,326 Members | 2,076 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,326 software developers and data experts.

[n00b alert] c question

write for me a c program that takes a( 2 2 )matrix and returns its inverse
May 30 '07 #1
4 1295
r035198x
13,262 8TB
write for me a c program that takes a( 2 2 )matrix and returns its inverse
Again we have to point to the guidelines .
May 30 '07 #2
Silent1Mezzo
208 100+
NOOOOO!!!!! The non-descriptive post names containing only the language have been made popular!

We're doomed
May 30 '07 #3
nemisis
Once u go there, come back and start asking for help again...............give it a try by urself , if not then post ur problems here as to what u dont understand or if u dont know c at all , and u will be helped it.
May 31 '07 #4
Silent1Mezzo
208 100+
[n00b alert] c question

Haha...All I have to say to that
May 31 '07 #5

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: Matt | last post by:
I'd like to overwrite just one line of a binary file, based on a position set by seek(). Is there no way to do this? As far as I can tell I need to read the whole file, change the line, and write...
by: hugo2 | last post by:
Most of these characters are not on the standard keyboard. Here's a successful contrivance, with comments & cautions, a little page that works in IE6. <HTML><HEAD><SCRIPT TYPE="text/javascript">...
by: Anupam Kapoor | last post by:
hi all, a python n00b, so please bear with me. i have a simple question: i generally name python sources as a-simple-python-example.py. when i try to import a module named as above, i...
by: newgenre | last post by:
I am using a pre-built package of code for my site, which is called EasyDisc. All it does is it creates an interactive forum on your site, like any forum you see anywhere. I am having a problem...
by: Matt Fuerst | last post by:
Hi all, I pre-apologize for the level of stupidity that this message will contain. I nearly guarantee that your IQ will be lowered by the end of this message. Me and a co-worker (I only bring...
by: onefry | last post by:
Hey I have this prog that i'm working on, starting my first c++ class and kind of a n00b to programming here it is #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std;
by: Charles | last post by:
I am learning from the Accelerated C++ book. The following example doesn't work and I don't know why: #include <iostream> #include <string> int main () { const std::string exclam = "!"; const...
by: rtlshred | last post by:
Hello I have just, just started C++ programing. the complier I am using is Dev C++ Here is my question: Once I have written some code, How do I run the program and see the output?
by: benwah1983 | last post by:
Greetings, Here is my problem: The following code shows a div with two small nested divs (images with a title), then the div is closed. Another one opens and a "random text" is displayed. <div...
by: ig | last post by:
First off, I'm a python n00b, so feel free to comment on anything if I'm doing it "the wrong way." I'm building a discrete event simulation tool. I wanted to use coroutines. However, I want to know...
by: ryjfgjl | last post by:
ExcelToDatabase: batch import excel into database automatically...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 6 Mar 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM). In this month's session, we are pleased to welcome back...
by: Vimpel783 | last post by:
Hello! Guys, I found this code on the Internet, but I need to modify it a little. It works well, the problem is this: Data is sent from only one cell, in this case B5, but it is necessary that data...
by: PapaRatzi | last post by:
Hello, I am teaching myself MS Access forms design and Visual Basic. I've created a table to capture a list of Top 30 singles and forms to capture new entries. The final step is a form (unbound)...
by: CloudSolutions | last post by:
Introduction: For many beginners and individual users, requiring a credit card and email registration may pose a barrier when starting to use cloud servers. However, some cloud server providers now...
by: Shællîpôpï 09 | last post by:
If u are using a keypad phone, how do u turn on JavaScript, to access features like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram....
by: af34tf | last post by:
Hi Guys, I have a domain whose name is BytesLimited.com, and I want to sell it. Does anyone know about platforms that allow me to list my domain in auction for free. Thank you
by: Faith0G | last post by:
I am starting a new it consulting business and it's been a while since I setup a new website. Is wordpress still the best web based software for hosting a 5 page website? The webpages will be...
isladogs
by: isladogs | last post by:
The next Access Europe User Group meeting will be on Wednesday 3 Apr 2024 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing by 19:30 (7.30PM). In this session, we are pleased to welcome former...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.