473,387 Members | 1,790 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,387 software developers and data experts.

Problems with You Tube and other video's

Ok so I wanted to play a video from You Tube, well not only You Tube but other sites that you can watch videos. With You Tube I click to play the video, it shows it loading then goes straight to the end, i don't see a thing. What is the deal? With other videos I says they are loading and that is all, nothing happens. What is up with that?
May 30 '07 #1
2 2643
bartonc
6,596 Expert 4TB
Ok so I wanted to play a video from You Tube, well not only You Tube but other sites that you can watch videos. With You Tube I click to play the video, it shows it loading then goes straight to the end, i don't see a thing. What is the deal? With other videos I says they are loading and that is all, nothing happens. What is up with that?
I've move your question to a more relevant forum. There are many YouTube questions and some answers listed in this search result.

Thanks for joining.
May 30 '07 #2
Atran
319 100+
Welcome to thescripts.
Try to use another browser.
Jun 3 '07 #3

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: drhowarddrfine | last post by:
I'm working on a web site that could use some control using js but am concerned about what problems I may have with potential users having their js turned off. Has anyone had any serious problems...
by: developer24 | last post by:
Hello, I have written a 3D game engine on a win98SE platform, I get about 30 frames per second. But on an winXP station I only get 3-1 frames perscond, it is very choppy. I like to use OpenGL. ...
by: wizardRahl | last post by:
Hello, I've just recently built a system for my family. I want to add an older video card that I've just had lying around. At the moment, it just has on-board 16mb video. I want to add the ATI...
by: mercerlady | last post by:
When i am watching a Video on youtube, it stops and starts and stops and starts, so i emailed you tube and they said it may be my browser, so i Have Internet Explorer, i uninstalled and reinstalled,...
by: Regsboy | last post by:
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. Thats what it says every time I try to use YT, I have read all the forum...
by: g papworth | last post by:
Every time I go to watch a video on you tube I am told that javascript is turned off or my flash player is out of date . I can not fix it as neither is the case. George
by: Darrel | last post by:
I have project where they'd like the ability to have web site visitors upload a video file, and then have the server convert it (ideally to FLV) Basically, what You Tube does, but on a much...
by: kheitmann | last post by:
OK, so I have a blog. I downloaded the "theme" from somewhere and have edited a few areas to suit my needs. There are different font themes within the page theme. Long story short, my "Text Posts"...
by: tendolm | last post by:
I want to apply heat on a tube surface (3D). The heat is to be applied on a straight line on the tube. The equation of line is x= 87.5 y = 126.1620 + (-1*1004.0820) z= 166.1620 + (-1*-1004.0880) ...
by: taylorcarr | last post by:
A Canon printer is a smart device known for being advanced, efficient, and reliable. It is designed for home, office, and hybrid workspace use and can also be used for a variety of purposes. However,...
by: Charles Arthur | last post by:
How do i turn on java script on a villaon, callus and itel keypad mobile phone
by: ryjfgjl | last post by:
If we have dozens or hundreds of excel to import into the database, if we use the excel import function provided by database editors such as navicat, it will be extremely tedious and time-consuming...
by: emmanuelkatto | last post by:
Hi All, I am Emmanuel katto from Uganda. I want to ask what challenges you've faced while migrating a website to cloud. Please let me know. Thanks! Emmanuel
by: nemocccc | last post by:
hello, everyone, I want to develop a software for my android phone for daily needs, any suggestions?
by: Hystou | last post by:
There are some requirements for setting up RAID: 1. The motherboard and BIOS support RAID configuration. 2. The motherboard has 2 or more available SATA protocol SSD/HDD slots (including MSATA, M.2...
marktang
by: marktang | last post by:
ONU (Optical Network Unit) is one of the key components for providing high-speed Internet services. Its primary function is to act as an endpoint device located at the user's premises. However,...
Oralloy
by: Oralloy | last post by:
Hello folks, I am unable to find appropriate documentation on the type promotion of bit-fields when using the generalised comparison operator "<=>". The problem is that using the GNU compilers,...
jinu1996
by: jinu1996 | last post by:
In today's digital age, having a compelling online presence is paramount for businesses aiming to thrive in a competitive landscape. At the heart of this digital strategy lies an intricately woven...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.