473,395 Members | 1,497 Online
Bytes | Software Development & Data Engineering Community
Post Job

Home Posts Topics Members FAQ

Join Bytes to post your question to a community of 473,395 software developers and data experts.

want to learn Regular Expressions

Hi All,
I want to learn to represent string in regular expressions.I google it for some time but didnt get proper information.Can any one give me the information/link that can help me in learning to represent a string in Regular Expression.
Thank You,
K.S.N.Murthy
Mar 6 '08 #1
6 2029
ronverdonk
4,258 Expert 4TB
This is a splitoff of thread http://www.thescripts.com/forum/newr...e=1&p=3099765#

You are not allowed to 'break in' (hijack) other theads. See the Posting Guidlines.

Mar 6 '08 #2
ksn2007
This is a splitoff of thread http://www.thescripts.com/forum/newr...e=1&p=3099765#

You are not allowed to 'break in' (hijack) other theads. See the Posting Guidlines.

I am Sorry.I did not realise this will break the topic.I am sure,that I will not repeat it again
Thanks,
KSN
Mar 6 '08 #3
ronverdonk
4,258 Expert 4TB
That is okay. At least you have your own thread now.

Ronald
Mar 6 '08 #4
ronverdonk
4,258 Expert 4TB
You are welcome. See you next time.

Ronald
Mar 6 '08 #7

Sign in to post your reply or Sign up for a free account.

Similar topics

by: GenoJoe | last post by:
If you are not new to VB.NET but are new to regular expressions, you need to get a free copy of "Pragmatic Guide to Regular Expressions for VB.NET Programmers". I wrote this guide because all of the...
by: norton | last post by:
Hello, Does any one know how to extact the following text into 4 different groups(namely Date, Artist, Album and Quality)? - Artist - Album Artist - Album - Artist - Album - Artist -...
by: Együd Csaba | last post by:
Hi All, I'd like to "compress" the following two filter expressions into one - assuming that it makes sense regarding query execution performance. .... where (adate LIKE "2004.01.10 __:30" or...
by: LeAnne | last post by:
where can i get a concise reference to learn regular expressions in .net?
by: Asper Faner | last post by:
I seem to always have hard time understaing how this regular expression works, especially how on earth do people bring it up as part of computer programming language. Natural language processing...
by: Zeba | last post by:
Hi guys, I need some help regarding regular expressions. Consider the following statement : System.Text.RegularExpressions.Match match =...
by: Chris Carlen | last post by:
Hi: From what I've read of OOP, I don't get it. I have also found some articles profoundly critical of OOP. I tend to relate to these articles. However, those articles were no more objective...
by: FAQEditor | last post by:
Anybody have any URL's to tutorials and/or references for Regular Expressions? The four I have so far are: http://docs.sun.com/source/816-6408-10/regexp.htm...
by: Henning_Thornblad | last post by:
What can be the cause of the large difference between re.search and grep? This script takes about 5 min to run on my computer: #!/usr/bin/env python import re row="" for a in range(156000):...
by: Charles Arthur | last post by:
How do i turn on java script on a villaon, callus and itel keypad mobile phone
by: ryjfgjl | last post by:
If we have dozens or hundreds of excel to import into the database, if we use the excel import function provided by database editors such as navicat, it will be extremely tedious and time-consuming...
by: emmanuelkatto | last post by:
Hi All, I am Emmanuel katto from Uganda. I want to ask what challenges you've faced while migrating a website to cloud. Please let me know. Thanks! Emmanuel
by: nemocccc | last post by:
hello, everyone, I want to develop a software for my android phone for daily needs, any suggestions?
by: Hystou | last post by:
There are some requirements for setting up RAID: 1. The motherboard and BIOS support RAID configuration. 2. The motherboard has 2 or more available SATA protocol SSD/HDD slots (including MSATA, M.2...
Most computers default to English, but sometimes we require a different language, especially when relocating. Forgot to request a specific language before your computer shipped? No problem! You can...
Oralloy
by: Oralloy | last post by:
Hello folks, I am unable to find appropriate documentation on the type promotion of bit-fields when using the generalised comparison operator "<=>". The problem is that using the GNU compilers,...
Overview: Windows 11 and 10 have less user interface control over operating system update behaviour than previous versions of Windows. In Windows 11 and 10, there is no way to turn off the Windows...
tracyyun
by: tracyyun | last post by:
Dear forum friends, With the development of smart home technology, a variety of wireless communication protocols have appeared on the market, such as Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Each...

By using Bytes.com and it's services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

To disable or enable advertisements and analytics tracking please visit the manage ads & tracking page.